We collect the means to provide help through different activities:
- the contributions of the club members,
- the organisation of the yearly charity Lions ball,
- the participation at collections of funds at the Lions charity Christmas stand in Ljubljana,
- the help of various donators,
- the organisation of other occasional charity actions.
In more than 19 years of itâ€™s existence the Lions Club Ljubljana collected and dispensed financial help of more than 282.000 â‚¬:
- more than 16.000 â‚¬ were spent for the blind and partially sighted,
- almost 32.000 â‚¬ were spent for the prevention and treatment of addiction,
- 58.000 â‚¬ were spent to help children with disturbances in physical and mental development,
- over 25.000 â‚¬ went to families, affected by floods,
- 25.000 â‚¬ were spent for childrenâ€™s holidays and their free time activities,
- 12.000 â‚¬ were spent for the paediatric clinic and other health institutions for the acquisition of medical instruments and equipment,
- we have donated 5.000 â‚¬. in cooperation with Red Cross Slovenia.
- the help for refugees reached almost 5.000 â‚¬,
- we helped individuals in total of 4.500 â‚¬.